Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I wish I were like Mama...

If there's one thing I don't like about myself, it's probably the fact that I try to control my emotions as much as I possibly can.  When in an argument, I try to maintain my cool, keep myself from answering back even when I know I'm right, and worse even if I try to hold back my tears they seem to have a mind of its own, and fall like rain drops.
 
Sometimes I wish I was more like my mother.  Mama is a tough cookie.  She's not afraid to speak her mind, and would fight for what she thinks is right.  If she knew what I'm going through right now, I am sure she would fight back for me.  She would never allow any one to hurt or offend us.

I may be a crybaby, but I know for a fact that I would never let anyone hurt my kids or the people I love.  I can be a tough one like Mama if I need to be.


1 comment:

  1. hi doc!!! you're also a though cookie... you're no someone who shows it lang :) hang in doc... kaya na nimu!!! God never gives us problems na we cant handle! :)))) mmmmuahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...