Thursday, March 3, 2011

Au revoir à bientôt

I hope to visit you someday...


Dear Paris,

     I have been reading about you for as long as I could remember.  In novels, I would picture all those beautiful places the author would describe, but I most enjoy seeing you in books or on television.  I would imagine myself having my picture taken in front of the Eiffel tower or at the Arc de Triomphe de Carrousel.  I enjoyed reading about the Louvre Museum in The Da Vinci Code. But it would be awesome if I was actually there having a tour and seeing all those great works of art.  I know that there are so many things to do in Paris, eat at a fancy French restaurant,take a cruise at the River Seine, visit the Notre Dame Cathedral or picnik at the Eiffel tower.  My list of "to do things" could go on forever.  Anyway, I just wanted you to know that you are on top of my "dream destination" list, and I'm really hoping to visit you someday.  So I'll end this with "au revoir à bientôt", and that is I'll see you soon in French.



3 comments:

  1. chin!! keep an eye on air asia... they have KL - Paris (Orly) flights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gay, I'm optimistic I'd visit Paris, I don't care if it take me years to save up, hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notice that some images I have in this blog has the Eiffel tower as back drop, hope I could post a photo of me and the Eiffel tower in the near future, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...