Monday, October 17, 2011

Micah's 4th Birthday

Last October 13, 2011, my daughter Micah Ella turned 4.  We had a simple celebration at home with the kids from our apartment complex.  I also prepared snacks and party bags for her classmates at school. 

 Weeks before her birthday, I was asking her if she wanted to have a party at Jollibee or McDonald's, but she just said "No mommy, I want to have a party at school.  I want balloons and a Barbie cake."  And that's exactly what I did.  And she was very,very happy that day.  As a bonus I bought her a new red dress to wear for her birthday, and the look on her face when she saw the house all set up with the balloons and her Barbie cake waiting for her at the table was priceless.



Thank you Mama for the Barbie cake!

The birthday girl.

With the kids from our apartment.


Happy Birthday my dearest Micah, thank you for bringing so much love and happiness into our lives.  May you be as kikay and as sweet as you are, and I hope you grow up to be a beautiful person inside and out. Mommy loves you so much.

1 comment:

  1. doc.. liwat kaayo nemu c micah... hehehehe Doc Chin gamay....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...