Monday, November 28, 2011

"It's Almost Christmas"

As early as October, I've been playing Christmas songs at home, I usually do it on a Sunday morning while mopping our floor, kind of weird but true.  Anyway, I love Christmas, I think we all do... it kind of makes me feel like a kid again.

This year, I decided to put up our Christmas tree during the first week of November.  I stuck to my red and gold motif and added ribbons for a change.  I also bought some cute Santa decors which I placed above our shoe cabinet.  For the center table, I am planning to make a center piece I saw in one of the department stores, I just need to buy the materials because it's much cheaper than having to buy the decor itself.

Last year, decorating the Christmas tree was a family affair with the kids helping out, we all had fun, but I had to re-do the placing of the Christmas balls because the kids just placed them in one location.  I decided to set up the tree myself as a surprise for the kids, but spared a few Christmas decors for them to hang in the tree when they woke up.  Just as expected, they were both excited when they saw the tree, and first thing they asked me was, "Mommy, where are the presents?", I told them Santa still needs to deliver them on Christmas eve, lol!!

Anyway, I just wanted to share a photo of our Christmas tree and the Santa decors.  Merry Christmas everyone!!

The cute Santa decors I bought at a reasonable price, :)


Our 3 year old Christmas tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...