Saturday, January 7, 2012

2011 - The year that was...


2011 was a year full of realizations.  I discovered things about myself that I never imagined I could do.  I realized that I can be tough when I need to be.  I realized that if people can change, then feelings can too.  As much as I believe that people should always get what they deserve, it's just unfair that in reality it does not happen all the time.  I realized that there are people in this world who are born to make your life miserable, and that it's really up to you if you allow them to get in your nerves.  

In 2011, the kids each had their share of ER visits, where nebulization became a routine, it was also this year where I experienced being really sick that I literally was in bed the whole day, only getting up for a bathroom break.  I also finally got to use my health insurance to have some tests done.  But so far, we are still blessed to be 100% healthy, except for some minor asthma attacks and migraine headaches once in a while.

2011 was a year where I found friends from the past, as well as met new ones.  It was also a year where I had to pass up on some opportunities that came along because I felt that it was not intended for me.  2011 was a year that left me still with so many questions, but nevertheless I could say that it was a good year for us.  A year where all the happy memories will always outweigh the bad ones.  A year where I will always be thankful that I have my family and friends who has always been there for me.

Good bye 2011, it was nice having you around, but I have to move ahead and as I welcome 2012, I hope and pray that it will be a much better year for all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...