Saturday, February 27, 2016

On painful memories...

Each of us have had our own share of painful memories.  But every person would have different ways of coping with them.  I used to harbor those painful memories in my heart, keeping them locked inside... But those painful memories have their way of eating you up and so I decided to drive them away...

I've realized though that the harder you try to forget a painful memory, the more it comes back to haunt you. So it's wiser to stop trying to forget  them.  I somehow learned to live with all the painful memories.  I have come to accept that I may have been hurt, but it does not mean that I can't be happy again.  A painful memory can turn into something beautiful if we only learn to find the meaning behind them.

So for now, learn to live with whatever painful memory it is that you have, but do not ever let the pain kill the person that you are.  Strive to be happy and live each day as if it were your last.

Above all, make new happy memories that you can  look back to.   If you have more happy memories in your heart, there would be no place for the painful memories to hurt you..



 


 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...