Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Twenty-two to Forever...

It was in August of 1995 when I took a chance and changed my status from being "single" to being "in a relationship".

 It was a roller coaster ride of emotions, and being the hopeless romantic that I am and believing that love conquers all, I again took a leap of faith and married the same person in August of 2006.

My hubby and I have been together for 22 years and we've had our share of difficult moments , and during these challenging times what gets me through is looking beyond the heartache and remembering why I said "yes" to him on those two occasions. 

I have no regrets, because being in this relationship with gave me the opportunity to know my self better, i also got promoted from being a girlfriend, to a wife and to being a Mother, and that alone has been my life's greatest blessing.

I love you, even during the times when you are most unlovable.

Happy Anniversary my love..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...