Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Inside your Circle

 It has been a while since I wrote something for my blog. I always seem to have so many things on my mind, but every time I start to put my thoughts into writing they end up being drafts or a collection of words on paper.  But today I decided to sit down in front of my computer and write about something I think would help make our lives a little "less stressful".

I think one of the reasons why we sometimes feel unhappy about our lives, is that we worry so much about how other people perceive us, we get affected by other peoples words and actions and most of us have a tendency to dwell on those negative emotions for a long time. 

One harsh reality is that sometimes no matter how nice you are, or how good you are to people, there will always be that someone who would think otherwise.  It can be a workmate, a classmate, a "so called friend", an employer or even a family member.  And what's worse is we give them control over our feelings by reacting negatively to whatever it is they say or do.  Remind yourself that you will never have control about how others feel towards you or what they think of you, but you will always have control over you own thoughts, feelings and actions.  You can choose to react negatively towards them or you can choose to maintain your own peace of mind and not dwell too much on things that are out of your control.

Imagine yourself inside your own circle.  Remind yourself of things YOU can control, and learn to let go of things you have no control over...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...