Friday, September 23, 2011

"Tired"

TIRED..  The one word that would perfectly describe how I feel right now in general.

I'm tired of people pretending to be better than the rest, when in reality they still have so much to learn.

I'm tired of inconsiderate and insensitive individuals who find fault in others without even bothering to ask why.

I'm tired of people who acts nice when you're around, but goes behind your back trying to find loop holes to drag you down.

I'm sick and tired of power trippers, who's best asset is ordering people around just because they're "boss", without realizing that at the end of the day we are all equals.

To all those who fall in "the people I'm tired of dealing with" category above, can you honestly be proud of yourselves knowing that to get to the top you step on other's in the process, that you can totally forget who you are and be someone else just to stay in your throne??

I doubt it...

Life can be a bitch, but you don't have to be one!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...