Friday, June 8, 2018

Grounded...

It's past 12 in the morning, and the house is unusually quiet.  While half the world is off to dreamland, I'm still awake and wondering about how things have been for the past couple of  weeks.

The stress of juggling my responsibilities at home and in my workplace, not to mention other things that needs to be done can sometimes be overwhelming.

The issues that come up at work, as well as in my personal life suffocates me that I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of disappointment but I am trying hard to swim back up for air.

I often ask myself why things are not as they used to be, and it dawned on me that sometimes life can stand still and its the people around me that's changing.  Change can be a good thing, but if people change in opposite directions, then it becomes a problem for those that are caught in the middle.

So I realize that it's better to remain grounded.  Constantly remind yourself of who you are and why you're here.  Focus on doing what is right, even if you find yourself doing it alone.

Keep yourself grounded, so you won't get caught up in the chaos that surrounds you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...