Monday, April 9, 2018

The Story Behind A Smile...




Behind every smile is a story of strength...
A smile to hide the struggle and overcome the different challenges that one has to face.

When you learn to smile behind the pain, you accept that life will never be perfect,
and that once in a while you will get hurt, 
but that won't stop you from living your life to the fullest.

When you share your smile, you let people feel that no matter how hard life gets, 
they are NEVER alone.

That is why I CHOOSE to SMILE.

Because despite the hurts and disappointments that I have experienced in the past,
 life has given me more than enough reasons to smile every single day.

I smile because I am grateful.
I smile because I am at peace with myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...