Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Kiong Hee Huat Tsai

February 16 was declared as a National Holiday in celebration of the Chinese New Year.  So to honor the 25% of me having Chinese lineage, I bought "tikoy", and we actually had dinner at a Chinese restaurant and ordered birds nest soup because I read that it would bring good luck!

So, for those who would be welcoming the Year of the Dog, may you take a moment to look back to the events that have made an impact in your life.

Be grateful for all the good things that came your way, and at the same time reflect on the lessons learned from your bad experiences.

Be thankful for all the people who made a difference in your life.

And as we look forward to the year ahead, remember that there are no accidents in this life.

The things that happen to us is a result of the choices that we make.

So choose to be happy, choose to love, choose to forgive, choose the people you want in your life, choose to be a better person, and above all, choose to do what is right.

So let me greet everyone a belated "Kiong Hee Huat Tsai." or  “Kung Hei Fat Choi” which actually translates into "Congratulations and wishing you prosperity!”



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:00 PM

    I blog often and I truly appreciate your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.
    I'm going to take a note of your site and keep checking for new information about once per
    week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...